Reducing costs with design assistance and
our extensive manufacturing capabilities.
J&M Precision Die Casting specializes in Aluminum Die Castings and Zinc Die Castings, and now offers Brass Die Castings. We supply outstanding technical support to our customers on the entire die cast process.
J&M Precision Die Casting, Inc. operates in a 40,000 square foot facility in Elyria, Ohio (near Cleveland) (Made in USA). We have a wide array of die casting machines and secondary operations equipment to meet your needs. Our melting furnaces hold up to 10 lbs. to 1200 lbs. of metal. Because we handle many of our secondary operations in-house using our extensive machining centers, we routinely reduce costs for our customers. Our highly skilled engineers also frequently build custom machines for specific customer requirements, further reducing manufacturing costs.
We are a proud member of The North American Die Casting Association (NADCA). We are a subsidiary of Rhenium Alloys, Inc., a leading manufacturer of refractory metals and high temperature products also based in Northeast Ohio.
- Zinc Production Runs Up to 300 Ton
- Aluminum Injection Production Runs Up to 800 Ton
- Brass Die Casting (400 to 750 tons in capacity)
- High Pressure Die Casting
- Gravity Feed Die Casting
- CNC Machining (Production and Specialized)
- 1st Article Inspection with State-of-the-Art CMM (PAPP)
- Short Run & Long Run Die Cast Production
- Net-Shape Die Casting
- Close Tolerance / As Cast
- Trim Dies
- Engineering and CAD Design Services (Moldable Part Designs)
- SolidWorks Software Design
- 3D CAD/ Solid Modeling of Mold Designs
- Design & Build (Qc-7, Ciba REN) Plastic Prototype / Bridge Molds
- Design & Build Zinc, Aluminum, and Plastic Production Molds
- Mold Shop Overflow
- Mold Building
- Repair Work
- Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM)
- Complex Shapes with a high degree of accuracy
- 15-300 Ton Presses
- 400–800 Ton Presses
- CNC Turning
- CNC Milling
- CNC EDM (Electrical Discharge Machining)
- Starrett CMM (Premis HGC 2018-16)
- Measuring Capacity x20" y18" z16"
- Resolution .00002"/.0005mm
- VISI-SeriesTM Software (Fully integrated CAD/CAM/CAE system)
- SolidWorks Software / 3D CAD
- Melting Furnaces (Hold up to 10 lbs. to 1200 lbs. of metal)
- Gravity Feed Presses
- Two 400-Ton Cold Chambers
- 750-Ton Automated Casting Cell
- SpectroMaxx Spectrometer
Cost Reduction and Design Assistance
Our mission is to help our clients improve the functionality and manufacturability of their designs. We review designs in detail and then provide insight and ideas to lower costs while improving performance of the end product.
J&M Precision Die Casting can reduce or eliminate secondary operations such as drilling, reaming, threading and machining on some castings, thus reducing scrap and overall cost for the finished part.
In our thorough design review, we will propose ways to tap and drill holes and openings both vertically and horizontally to lower overall cost. We also explore material usage and suggest alternatives that reduce cost. We quickly and economically machine metal-forming dies used in industrial part production.
Let us help to improve your designs and reduce the cost of your die casting projects. Contact our team today.
10 head CNC Automated Tapping Machine
Gravity Feed Die Casting Machinery
J&M Precision Die Casting, Inc.
1329 Taylor Street